The core component of our business at FEL switchboards is the control and management of low voltage electrical energy through the use of Type Tested switchboards. With a focus on heavy industrial works, FEL has provided premium switchboards to a range of industries including but not limited to: Manufacturing, Food and Beverage, Commercial, Waste Water, Pulp and Paper, and the Fertiliser industry.
Our service solution includes: Main Switchboards (MSB’s), Sub-distribution boards, Motor Control Center’s (MCC’s), Power Distribution Center’s (PDC’s) and Containersied Distribution Centers (CDC’s).
With an extensive track record of successful upgrades and greenfield projects, our highly skilled team of electrical switchboard fabricators and a dedicated management team are passionate about the business. FEL Switchboards can provide you with best solution to your electrical distribution requirements. We are specialists in our field, certified by 3rd party agencies to design and manufacture fully Type Tested Switchboards, up to Form 4b.
CUBIC was founded in Denmark in 1973, based on a unique idea for a modular system for the construction of electrical panels. This concept has developed CUBIC into a recognised global electromechanical partner, with a product range that can be configured into nearly any type of enclosure.
The Modular System for the construction of electrical panels
- Customised solutions
- Customer designed electronic cabinets
- Flexible copper bus-bars
- Floor standing or wall mounted Main Switchboards (PDC)
- Distribution Boards (DB)
- Motor Control Centres (MCC)
- Power factor correction control
- PLC panels
- General control panels and boxes
- Hazardous area control panels suitable for Zone 1 and Zone 2 applications
- Main bus-bar capacity up to 7000A Rated short time withstand current (Icw) 120kA/1s or 50kA/3s
- Rated peak withstand current (Ipk) up to 264kA
- Rated insulation voltage up to 1000VAC
- Rated operational voltage up to 1000VAC
- Rated impulse voltage 8kV
- Rated frequency 50-60Hz
- Modular box and frame types
- Standard degree of protection – IP43 & IP54 (others available on request)
- Internal separation from 1 to 4b
- Mounting types : fixed, plug-in and fully withdrawable
The Prisma functional system can be used for all types of low voltage switchboards, including main, sub and final distribution, up to 3200A. The design of Prisma works well in both commercial and industrial environments, with clean lines and architectural style. A Schneider Electric manufactured and certified switchboard solution, Prisma is made up of one or more frameworks combined side-by-side or back-to-back and then completed with a selection of cover panels and doors.
The Prisma solution is a complete one, including metal work, switchgear, bus-bars, plus everything else in between. Use of the Prisma Plus functional system ensures the creation of switchboards complying with the Standards IEC 50298, EN 50298, IEC 60439-1 and EN 60439-1:
- Rated insulation level of main bus-bars: 1000VAC
- Rated operational current le: 3200A
- Rated peak withstand current lpk: 185kA
- Rated short-time withstand current lcw: 85kA rms/ 1 second
- frequency: 50/60Hz
Rockwell Automation, is the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation, making its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, the flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence. FEL in conjunction with its industry partners Falcon are among the first companies to gain recognition as official Rockwell Systems Integrators. With a deep understanding of the industrial market, FEL is able to provide its clients with a complete turnkey solution utilising the
Rockwell brand to its full potential.
The Rockwell Automation portfolio includes control systems, industrial control components, information software, motor control devices, sensing devices, network technology, safety technology, and industrial security.